Shop Safe Policy
Visit our Find A Store page to determine if the showroom near you is currently open.
*Please reserve the first hour on weekdays (10am to 11am) for Seniors over 60 and our customers with vulnerabilities.
Your in-store shopping experience may look different from your prior visits as we define company policy to help protect both you and our employees. Our stores are designed intentionally to provide an open and spacious shopping experience for customers. The natural layout of our showrooms offers built-in room to move, allowing all of us to adhere to social distancing guidelines while in the store.
REMINDERS FOR SAFE SHOPPING
Please stay home if you feel unwell, particularly if you have a cough or fever. Our online shopping system is smooth and simple—we work hard to make sure you can use this option if you’re unable to come in-store.
When in store, please respect social distancing guidelines and maintain a distance of six feet from fellow customers and employees. Please do not bring food or drink into the store during this time.
Please remember that face masks are required when shopping with us. All our employees are also required to wear masks: we're all in this together.
We are sanitizing our showrooms frequently and invite you to bring your own personal sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer, as you see fit.
Please use this virtual self-check tool from Johns Hopkins' Medicine before visiting a store: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/coronavirus/covid-19-self-checker.html
WHAT WE'RE DOING DIFFERENTLY
Our teams are preparing for your visit by:
- Adhering to up-to-date guidelines provided by local officials, the CDC and the WHO.
- Our employees have been trained on the most recent guidelines of workplace sanitization procedures and rigorously practice them.
- We require all employees to self-check and only report to work when well.
- We sanitize our showrooms and warehouses several times a day and report a thorough audit to our company monitor to ensure total company compliance.
- Our employees will wear face masks and maintain a six-foot distance from coworkers and customers.
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed at our cash-wrap stations for extra protection
- We have upgraded sanitary protocols for cash and credit card handling including touchless credit card readers, emailed receipts, sanitized pens stored in a secure/low use drawer and hand sanitizer for guests and employees.
- We have email receipts available to eliminate the need for paper exchange.
- Most of our showrooms are over 30,000 square feet with wide, meandering paths that ensure the possibility of safe social distancing.
- Even at our peak shopping hours, the number of shoppers in our buildings is a small fraction in relation to the building’s capacity.
PREFER A VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT?
We are happy to help you by phone, text or video chat. Contact your local showroom directly and let us know your preferred shopping method and we will contact you via your preferred platform.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU
We consider our customers and our staff part of a larger family. Your health and safety are the most important thing right now.
We appreciate your understanding and adherence to our new in-store shopping guidelines.
We look forward to working together again!
The Scandinavian Designs team